BE A PART OF JANE ADDAMS LEADERSHIP CLASS!
Students who participate in the Leadership class:
- Become proficient at planning, organizing, executing, and evaluating a variety of student activities.
- Participate and take notes in class meetings.
- Establish and carry out goals and objectives for the students of Jane Addams.
- Respect the instructors, the elected officers, and all members of the class.
- Encourage harmony among the different ethnic groups of the school.
- Set an example for all students of Jane Addams High School.
- Use personal leadership skills to recruit and direct students outside of the leadership program.
- Assist in the execution of leadership projects and student activities.
- Develop leadership skills that will be used in the future.
If you are interested in joining Leadership contact Ms. Price.
“Try not to become a person of success but rather try to become a person of value“